[Forum] >>  Archive  >> English Forum  >> English General Forum  >> BT1100-Forum
 [1]   [2

Click to view full story of "New BT owner..."

Anonymous: New BT owner... (Montag 13. August 2007, 12:53)

Hello, i'm a proud owner of a new Black BT1100 bought this year in march, i'm very happy with it.

The bike handles fine, until now the only mods i made were the exhausts (fitted Akrapovic) and the turn signals (fitted smaller white ones).

I've been learning much in this forum (the english forum), only regret i don't understand German :(

Greetings to all.

Luzy: (Montag 13. August 2007, 14:45)

http://img125.echo.cx/img125/8038/01welcome7jb.gif Anyname

Congratualations to the best dog of the world!

andrasar: Re: New BT owner... (Montag 13. August 2007, 16:41)

Hi Anyname

welcome to the best forum and you'll have a lot of fun with your new pet :wink:

(...), only regret i don't understand German :(

Don't worry, you'll find a great support from the members here. :-D

Regards
andrasar

Axman: (Dienstag 14. August 2007, 09:21)

Hi Anyname,

congrats for your choice... Why don´t you complete your "Profil" so we know who we are talking to ??

Should you want to further modify your "Dog" this forum is probably the best platform for your questions..

So, just fire away.. :wink:

greets

from the Axman

Anonymous: (Dienstag 14. August 2007, 11:25)

Thanks for the welcome :-D

Verena i've already have favorite pets which are my two dogs, but i'm sure they will acceptt my new dog :-D :-D

Axman i've tried to complete my profile and change my nickname but i've had some dificulties with German language and i've never tried again. So i will post some info were about me, i'm from Portugal 30 years old
my name is Duarte, i'm a computer engineer , and this is my 4's bike.

andrasar: (Dienstag 14. August 2007, 14:32)

Hi Duarte

try it in this way to set your profile:

In general you must be logged in for change the settings.

1) Click the link "Profil" in the main title (you'll find it in the top of the site)

2) Then click the tab "Profil" (profile)

3) More tabs will occure now. In default you shold be in the tab "Dein Profil" (your profile). There you can make some personal settings in the blank textboxes and drop down lists.
Here is the translation of the fields:

Richtiger Name = real name (when you want to display the name)
Geschlecht = sex
Geburtstag = birthday
Strasse = sreet
Land = country (choose your country from the list)
Wetter (Postleitzahl PLZ) = Weather (enter the zip code of your city where you live, I'm not sure whether it works when the city isn't in Germany)
Wohnort = your city where you live
Beruf = profession
Bulldogfarbe = colour of your Bulldog
Bulldog Baujahr = year of construction
Interessen = interessts

4) When you have finished (note: you don't have to enter all information. The fields aren't mendatory) please click the button below the mask which is named "Absenden" (send). The button "zurücksetzen" means "cancel". If you click on this button all field will set to blank.

After clicking "Absenden" your settings are saved in the database and they will be displayed in each post you will send.

Hope this helps.

Best regards
Sascha

Anonymous: (Dienstag 14. August 2007, 19:08)

Thanks Andrasar, that help's but i'm having problems with my internet browser the profile page appear's complet blank :? tried reloading it with no sucess have to reinstall the browser or troubleshoot it.

I will get there just need a little more "quality time" just me and my browser :evil:

ps: know i click absenden :-D

andrasar: (Dienstag 14. August 2007, 22:03)

Hi Anyname

right, this can happen (a blank screen).
Nevertheless you will find some register tabs in the "rather" blank screen.

http://forum.bulldog-bt1100.de/profile-tab-pic6349.jpg

On this tabs you will find a tab named "Profil".
Click on it and the profile page will be displayed (and continue like I've posted above).

http://forum.bulldog-bt1100.de/profile-contents-pic6350.jpg

I'm sure that it isn't a problem with your browser. Sometimes these are some "miracles" of the plattform :wink:

Be so kind and give a short feedback if it works :P

Bye
Sascha

WullDee: (Donnerstag 16. August 2007, 11:59)

Hi Duarte,
best wishes from Lower Saxony (Northern Germany) to Portugal.
You see, you may get a lot of helping "hands" here - so stay tuned!
Wishing you a crashfree season ...

Anonymous: (Donnerstag 16. August 2007, 21:48)

Thanks for the welcome, and the help Andrasar, i've managed to update my profile.

I will try to upload a foto of my Bull, nothing new to you guys but...anyway let's see how it goes.

[1]   [2]